Teresa’s Trotters 2021
Walk your block for The Aftershock
The 18th of February is a special day for The Aftershock, as we celebrate what would have been Teresa’s 64th birthday. The inspiration behind The Aftershock, Teresa walked 6 kilometres every day before being paralysed by a spinal tumour.
‘Teresa’s Trotters’ is our annual 6 km walk around The Tan in Melbourne. Traditionally, this colourful event is held on a Sunday in February.
COVID has taught us many things, and whilst it has placed limitations on events, it has also taught us that we shouldn’t be limited to one day, in one location. It’s time to go global!
This year we will host our traditional ‘Walk The Tan’, with a limit of 100 Trotters; and introduce ‘Walk Your Block For The Aftershock’ for those in other locations.
We would love you to join us, no matter where you are in the world, to help us raise funds, and awareness, for high mortality rate cancers.
- Purchase one of our tickets to ‘Walk The Tan’ with us on Sunday, 21st February, (move fast to be in the lucky 100), OR
- Purchase a ticket to ‘Walk Your Block For The Aftershock’, no matter where you are in the world!
- Get a group of friends together.
- Wear your Aftershock tees.*
- Send us a pic and story from your picturesque location.
- Some awesome prizes are up for grabs, including our new Aftershock caps.
All proceeds raised will be going straight to high mortality rate cancer research. You can read more about our research here.
*Tees can be purchased here. If we don’t have your size or style preference, please place an order by emailing Suz (email@example.com).